Photo Management for Apple Device Owners
Thursdays 7pm - 9pm
Course Length - 6 sessions (12hrs)
Price - 205 Euros
Instructor - Damien Schreurs
Are you overwhelmed by the number of pictures that you take with your iPhone and struggling to organise them on your Apple computer? Are you afraid that some precious moments might get lost because you’re not exactly sure which pictures are properly backed up? It’s not too late and you have the power to take back control of your photos.
Over the course of 6 modules, you’ll understand:
- the different methods to transfer pictures between your iPhone and your Mac
- the differences and similarities between iPhoto and the new Photos app (Yosemite)
- the difference between an archive and a backup (local & online)
Through hands-on exercises, both in the classroom and at home, you’ll learn how to:
- organise, edit and share pictures directly from your iPhone
- transfer pictures from your iPhone to your Mac
- efficiently organise, edit and share pictures on your Mac
- create cards, photobooks and calendars on your Mac
- export pictures onto a USB stick or external hard drive
- iPhone 5 or superior running iOS 7 or superior
- Apple computer running OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) or 10.10 (Yosemite)
If you’re interested by this course but not sure whether you have the right equipment, contact Damien at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Hardware evaluation for the Photo Management Course”.
Apple, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.